I am convinced when you book through a website besides their own (discount site), they give you the worst room. We were right next to the lobby/lounge area, and right next to a balcony that overlooks the pool that people can hang out at. This is def. a party hotel, so it is VERY loud!! I am usually all for that, but I am pregnant, so I wasn't up for that. I told them I was pregnant, so you would think they would find me a quieter room, and put the partiers in our room, but they said they were booked, and they couldn't accommodate us until the next day. We didn't want to keep bouncing around, so we just dealt with it. When we took showers that night, the bath tub didn't drain, so the water went up to our knees by the time I was done. This left the tub very dirty. The same thing happened with the sink, so the bathroom just felt dirty. We informed the people the day before we left about the tub/sink situation to help out the next people, and they were going to send in a worker while we were out, and we didn't feel comfortable with that. They just didn't seem like they wanted to make us happy. We didn't have a good experience at this hotel. It's a good location for the most part, and the room is a descent size, but we had a lot of other issues. We also didn't like that they didn't have any food or coffee to purchase at the hotel or a coffee maker in the room. Also, they keep the air off in the room until you get there and you have to turn it on, so it was very hot and muggy for a while until it cooled down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is located on the legendary Sunset Strip in West Hollywood between Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our central location enables you to take advantage of the numerous music venues and tourist attractions that are sure to make your LA experience one to remember. LA can be a very fast paced city so be sure to remember and take in some quite time by soaking up some southern California sunshine at our Mediterranean garden and saltwater pool. Stroll the pedestrian-friendly strip and discover an abundance of trendy restaurants, bars, clubs and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel