We stayed here for a couple of nights during January and apart from its great location the rest was fairly ordinary. The room we were given was next to a laundry that went all hours and also next to a car park that was full of drunk people until 4:30 each morning. The room was reasonably spacious but was tired with shabby vinyl valance, terrible stained carpet and grubby bathroom, all first impressions. With attention to aforementioned items this place can be up there with the surrounding hotels I have stayed at. We were also late charged for minibar that I paid cash for on check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is located on the legendary Sunset Strip in West Hollywood between Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our central location enables you to take advantage of the numerous music venues and tourist attractions that are sure to make your LA experience one to remember. LA can be a very fast paced city so be sure to remember and take in some quite time by soaking up some southern California sunshine at our Mediterranean garden and saltwater pool. Stroll the pedestrian-friendly strip and discover an abundance of trendy restaurants, bars, clubs and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel