Stayed here last week for business on the recommendation of a colleague. Its easy to get to and a great price for the area. The hotel does not have their own internet though, so if you need it you have to purchase it through AT&T which is a little weird. I'd stay here again if I needed a hotel in the Hollywood area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is located on the legendary Sunset Strip in West Hollywood between Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our central location enables you to take advantage of the numerous music venues and tourist attractions that are sure to make your LA experience one to remember. LA can be a very fast paced city so be sure to remember and take in some quite time by soaking up some southern California sunshine at our Mediterranean garden and saltwater pool. Stroll the pedestrian-friendly strip and discover an abundance of trendy restaurants, bars, clubs and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel