Stylish little hotel in close driving distance of attractions such as beverley hills, hollywood walk of fame, shopping malls and rodeo drive. We stayed in the standard rooms for one night and the room had 2 small beds. The wardrobe and bathroom were average aswel, so we asked about upgrading and after looking at the suites we were able to get 2 themed suites for $50 a night each instead of the usual $200 each a night price and they were worth the money! It was a quiet hotel, had a swimming pool, fridge, free computer access but no wi-fi. A few restaurants within walking distance. Parking was $35 a night!! Good hotel for what we wanted, the upgrade made the review excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is located on the legendary Sunset Strip in West Hollywood between Beverly Hills and Hollywood. Our central location enables you to take advantage of the numerous music venues and tourist attractions that are sure to make your LA experience one to remember. LA can be a very fast paced city so be sure to remember and take in some quite time by soaking up some southern California sunshine at our Mediterranean garden and saltwater pool. Stroll the pedestrian-friendly strip and discover an abundance of trendy restaurants, bars, clubs and tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel