Stylish little hotel in close driving distance of attractions such as beverley hills, hollywood walk of fame, shopping malls and rodeo drive. We stayed in the standard rooms for one night and the room had 2 small beds. The wardrobe and bathroom were average aswel, so we asked about upgrading and after looking at the suites we were able to get 2 themed suites for $50 a night each instead of the usual $200 each a night price and they were worth the money! It was a quiet hotel, had a swimming pool, fridge, free computer access but no wi-fi. A few restaurants within walking distance. Parking was $35 a night!! Good hotel for what we wanted, the upgrade made the review excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is the premier boutique hotel on Sunset Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Our 108 newly renovated rooms are centrally located on the Sunset Strip amidst world renowned shopping, restaurants, lounges and nightlife. The Grafton offers two distinctive outlets; Bar 20, our lobby lounge featuring a bar menu and exclusive cocktails, and Oliver's Prime Steakhouse as well as In Room Dining and pool service. Additional amenities include a twenty four hours fitness center and the largest saltwater pool in West Hollywood. We look forward to you staying with us at the NEW Grafton on Sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel