I stayed at this hotel on NYE, when i got there the staff were very inattentive, and rude talking in spanish. They told me to wait whilst a personal conversation was held, i was then told to wait as my room was not ready and just told me to leave my suitcase in front of the reception - i didnt feel safe about this. The room was dark and dingy, and when i went to take a shower the shower wasnt actually working - although on the plus side they were prompt in fixing it. the bottom part of the bed was made of cheap plastic. I feel it was not good value for money - and seemed extremely basic. the vlaet parking seemed disorganised and was under staffed for the volume of customers they had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grafton on Sunset is the premier boutique hotel on Sunset Blvd in the heart of West Hollywood. Our 108 newly renovated rooms are centrally located on the Sunset Strip amidst world renowned shopping, restaurants, lounges and nightlife. The Grafton offers two distinctive outlets; Bar 20, our lobby lounge featuring a bar menu and exclusive cocktails, and Oliver's Prime Steakhouse as well as In Room Dining and pool service. Additional amenities include a twenty four hours fitness center and the largest saltwater pool in West Hollywood. We look forward to you staying with us at the NEW Grafton on Sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Grafton on Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grafton On Sunset Hotel West Hollywood
- Grafton On Sunset West Hollywood
- Grafton Sunset
- Grafton On Sunset Hotel