“Hollywood Hills Hiking Tour in LA” 5 of 5 stars

Book Now

Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Bikes And Hikes LA is based in W. Hollywood, California and is a full-service bike/hike tour company promoting an eco-friendly, healthy way to enjoy all the glory Los Angeles has to offer. Our expert local guides will give you a unique insider’s tour through diverse landscapes and culturally distinct neighborhoods, stopping at local hidden gems for an authentic and unique experience of LA. We also offer bike rentals both short & long term.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Annandale, Virginia
6 attraction reviews
“Hollywood Hills Hiking Tour in LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was an excellent 2.5 hours or so hike up to the Griffith Observatory and back down. There's plenty of hills involved, at least going up, so you definitely get a workout. The winding trails along the way provide scenic views to parts of LA and the famous Hollywood sign. Our guide, Kim, was awesome--she provided a nice narrative along the way of local bits of information and was very personable and pleasant!

Visited December 2012

“Fun, incorporate cardiovascular need it and Eco friendly. IVAN WAS AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

My friend Lisa and I took the tour about 2 weeks ago..LA...Ivan was very informative , patient, inclusive and was willing to go above and beyond! When we got there , there was no record of our booking the tour thru Orbitz but the owner called Ivan who was off that day and eating breakfast but came IMMEDIATELY! I will go on the 6 hour tour when I return to LA in the next few months!
KP from La.

Sydney, Canada
“LA in a day - fabulous way to see LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love activity on my holidays and the LA in a day bike tour was the perfect combination of sightseeing, activity and information about the local scene. I was initially a little concerned about the safety aspect of riding a bike on LA roads, but was very impressed by both the professionalism and concern for safety from the guide (Ivan), and how quiet most of the roads were. Ivan gave an informative and entertaining commentary along the way so by the end you really felt that you had a had a good idea about how all the different parts of LA and their sub cultures fitted together so you could better choose where you wanted to eat, drink and shop. If you have a moderate level of fitness and are familiar with riding a bike, I highly recommend this tour. A great thing to do on your first day in LA to get oriented!!

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Legendary Celebrity Home Tour Rocks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We had a great time on our Bikes and Hikes Legendary Celebrity Home Tour. Our guide Ivan was fun, informative and kept us safe while navigating the street of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Bel Air. Getting up close to the homes on a bike was by far much more interesting than just snapping pictures from a hot tour van in the street! It gave a whole new perspective on seeing LA and it was a great work out.. I would recommend it highly and can't wait to take another tour soon!

Visited September 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“The BEST way for the energetic to see L.A.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

I've done a few tours, and this beats out the rest by far! You could do those bus tours, but you don't get the up close experience like you do with this bike tour. My girlfriend and I went along with a group of four other strangers. By the end we were all friends.

Don't be scared! You need not be in great shape to do this athletic tour, just not lazy. We had a kid under 10-years-old go with my group, and did not have much trouble keeping up.

The biking equipment is fantastic. The roads are safe. The views are beautiful! I brought my DSLR camera along and got some fantastic shots.

Our tour guide was informative, fun, and encouraging.

I would do this tour again in a heart beat. What a way to spend the day in L.A.!

P.S. BRING SUN SCREEN.