We stayed here for 5 nights. The hotel is a typical Morgan's hotel, hip & trendy. The check-in went quick and the staff was friendly en helpful. Our room was very good but not so clean. The floor wasn't cleaned for our entire stay. This must be better for a hotel of this quality. The restaurant and especially the Skybar with pool are great. The cocktails are very good and the atmosphere is nice. You can find better food in Hollywood so the restaurant isn't a must but it is nice to eat there first and then go to the Skybar.
In total we enjoyed our stay and come back when we come to L.A. again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Splendia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood