Stayed here for 2 days and very much enjoyed my stay. The room was spacious with a great big shower, which separated the sleeping area from the bathroom and the bathroom was spacious with dual sinks. The room had a nice modern design and it overlooked the hills and sunset boulevard. You can't beat the location, close to everything. I went to the Skybar which was a lot of fun with a great view. I also dined at the restaurant and the quality there was in line with the rest of the hotel. The staff was very sincere and friendly and I will definitely be back for my next visit to LA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Reservation Counter, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood