This is a nice hotel but the disorganization of the front desk does not set a good tone for your stay. If this component could be worked out it would be a better experience. I did get a good price on the hotel ($300 or so) which made it more tolerable. This is however a good hotel. The bed is comfortable, the shower is great, the rooms are clean, the amenities in the room are very nice. The location of the hotel is good and the views are beautiful. The pool during the day and night is really nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Tingo, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Reservation Counter, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood