Great customer service! This was our first stop of our honeymoon and the perfect start to our American trip. Our designated room wasn't ready yet as we were early, but we were quickly upgraded to a junior suite overlooking the pool so we didn't have to wait around. Super trendy decor, amazing comfy day bed and perfect outlook. We dined at Asia de Cuba and it was phenomenal! The view over the city alone makes this place worth a visit, but the food is honestly spectacular. It's not cheap of course, but we thought it was worth every penny. Skybar is also über cool. All in all, we couldn't fault the Mondrian!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Jetsetter, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Splendia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood