I've been to L.A a few times and always end up going back to the Mondrian (Sky Bar) for the best mojitos, views of the city and pool scene. This hotel is in a great location on sunset...right near the Chateau Marmont (great for a few drinks) and right near Hollywood Blvd, although not in walking distance but a short drive away and far enough from the hustle and bustle of tourists. I love this hotel, great place to watch beautiful people. Be warned, this is not a place to walk around in sweats and t-shirt :) dress to impress and you won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be back.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Amex so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.