My husband and I have stayed there in the middle of March. We enjoyed our stay very much,but the room didn't have balcony. The room was big enough for 2 people. The bathroom was amazing, lot of light, space, mirrors,dressing table to do makeup, hair drier, soap, shampoo, etc.,a lot of clean towels. There were no bathrobes and slippers though. It was disappointing. There was some package of slippers, t-shirt etc.,for the add. money, but I think for that kind of hotels at least the slippers should've been for free. The room was always clean, the maid cleaned it when we were out. The king size bed was super comfy!!! I had slept there like i've never slept before, no kidding'. There was a fridge full of drinks from juices to Vodka, big variety. TV, OMG you're gonna love it! The room itself was very fashionable, furniture was nice! The pool area was very nice and pretty big. The same area at nights works as SkyBar, you should definitely go there! Even I wasn't stay there I would definitely go for breakfast to Asia de Cuba restaurant which is right next to SkyBar area. Their food is just wonderful and delicious! The location is good, there are a lot of taxi right next to the hotel (but don't use Independent taxi, the worst service ever and they always trick you with the price), restaurants, bars, malls are 15 minutes walking. The staff in the hotel is very friendly and helpful. Our flight was at 10am so around 11am we were at the hotel and our room was ready.
So I would definitely stay there again, highly recommend this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Agoda, Travelocity and Amex so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.