Just got back from a week in LA. I never stayed at the Mondrian before but wanted to give it a shot. Some of the nicest rooms I have ever seen. Loved the living room area, and rotating mirror-TV. The bathroom was kind of out of place, boring and out dated compared to the rest of the room. But nonetheless this was a really nice place.
Pool scene got crowded on the weekend, but it is what it is. NO complaints about that. Asia de Cuba was excellent, and the Drinks were nice and strong.
Only problem I did have was the whole valet-only parking situation. I was in and out all day long and it got kind of annoying to have to check the car in only to have to wait for it again 2hrs later. Some hotels on the strip offer both valet and self park which would be awesome at this place.
All in all I would come back here 100%
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.