Stayed in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite for 4 nights with Family. Great hotel, clean, modern, very funky. Hotel is in a great location in West Hollywood.
Our room was extremely quiet, spacious and the monsoon shower was very refreshing after spending 8 nights in a hotel with no hot water. Really like how the mirrors had a TV behind them, very clever!
Don't have anything bad to say about this place, will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tablet Hotels, Jetsetter, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood