I couldn't fault this hotel. For the price ($330 p/n for a suite booked on Wotif) the location, decor, and staff were great and so very helpful. The decor is a bit quirky, a bit of Alice in Wonderland meets Scandinavian retro - loved it!
The breakfast was magnificent, I wanted the recipe for everything especially their homemade granola.
We were able to walk to a lot of the shopping and sightseeing spots from this well placed hotel. I'd go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Loews Hotels, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood