This hotel room was an absolute surprise, it was gorgeous, truly beautiful. The pool area was lovely, but not one to swim in unless you had a hollywood body... the wanna be's all hang out here trying to out do each other. Was good for a laugh. The drinks and food around the pool were lovely. The restaurant was expensive but worth every cent, the food was amazing! For the price, this hotel is truly lovely. Short walk to many other places to eat too and right next door to the House of Blues.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tablet Hotels, Splendia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Fareportal , Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.