Spent a weekend at at the Mondrian on the way home to Scotalnd after 6 nights in Palm Springs. Hotel was fabulous with great room and staff. Very LA cool with lots of beautiful people and enjoyed soaking up the sun at the sky bar pool. We had a fantastic "taster menu" at Asia de Cuba with wonderful view over the LA sky line. However, our evening was not perfect as we had to endure the antics of an Asian family (Mum, Dad & two teenage daughters) who spent the whole evening, whilst seated at the best table in the restaurant, either on their mobile phones or sufing the net on their mobile phones.... GET A LIFE... these people should be asked to leave or better still... kicked out ! Would definately stay again despite this.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stentorian NV, Morgans Group, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Otel, Jetsetter, Amex, Olotels, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.