Let's be honest, while the hotel is relatively good you would choose Mondrian because you wanna hang out at skybar (pool or bar) and eventually go to nearby hollywood clubs. The hotel is really noisy due to skybar and you would have plenty of party ppl at 2 am in your lobby! But well I was there for this very reason so I was happy with that! Rooms are actually nice (had a large corner room) with stylish yet warm furnitures. Bathroom was really minimalist (I'm being nice here). One shower, one small sink and the toilet in the between, that's pretty much it. No marble. Oh and they put a tent over over skybar in winter so it doesnt get too cold.
Overall a fun place for a party weekend!
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Morgans Group, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel and Priceline so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.