Took a room for a few nights, booked it on hotels.com. For some reason when we arrived they didn't have the booking there, so for the trouble gave us same rate and upgraded us and gave us a couple of free drinks! Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Room was beautiful! Had a cool rotating mirror/tv. King bed, couch etc.. Due to the 'modern' design hotels like this age very quickly and marks and wear are visible quite fast. Because of the bars/clubs around, noticed this as a bit of one night place for people with some money to spend, but if you don't care about that, pool is very nice. Food is pricey, and drinks, but overall a very nice hotel. The Wanted stayed there at the same time, so they are doing something right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This new incarnation of one of the original luxury boutique hotels draws its inspiration from the serene coastal landscapes of Southern California and captures everything the Sunset Strip stands for – excitement, invincibility and glamour. Entering Mondrian through its signature, thirty-foot mahogany doors, guests are bathed in a sensuous daylight that highlights the creamy whites and warm marigold palette of the entryway. Mondrian Los Angeles also celebrated the recent introduction of three new public spaces, including new poolside cabanas, a lobby bar and café, and specialty curated lifestyle shop, BASE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mondrian Los Angeles Hotel West Hollywood
- Mondrian Hotel West Hollywood