We only stayed at this hotel for four nights, but we quickly learned to love some parts about it and got disturbed by some:
+ Location, location, location. Could not be better if you like West Hollywood!
+ Atmosphere - cozy little resort with a nice pool, lounge area and suitable back ground music
+ Large rooms, or should I say apartments? Microwave, fridge and a nice bathroom.
+ Nice and helpful service from everyone in the staff
- Very very noise sensitive rooms. If a family is playing in the pool, or a couple coming home after a night out on the city - you'll know.
- We were woken up twice by the neighbors' really loud bathroom fan. The second time, I complained, and there weren't even anyone living in the room at the time. And the worst part is that we did not get something near an apology or the slightest type of compensation.
- A maid barged into my room without knocking or saying something before. I was getting dressed at the time and that was a little bit of an awkward moment. Not very professional.
Summary: A cute little hotel with a lot of spirit and atmosphere, usually good service, large rooms and perfect location. If you want to sleep long and well, you might consider to choose another hotel though, since you will hear both the other hotel guests and if you are unlucky, noisy fans from neighboring rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rediscover the San Vicente Bungalows. An oasis in the heart of West Hollywood. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your San Vicente Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Vicente Hotel West Hollywood