We stayed here with our 2-year old and enjoyed it overall. The first night our room was on the first floor of the courtyard facing the pool but with no real view. There was an outdoor speaker bolted on to our balcony, playing music loud enough that it was hard to take a nap. We asked to be moved, but the only other room available was right above the lounge -- even louder. They were very nice about it and upgraded us for free the second night to a larger room facing south east (towards downtown), which was very quiet. Glad we stayed here at least once.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard, Hollywood Hotel
- The Standard, Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Standard Hotel
- Standard Hotel Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Standard, located in the heart of the Sunset Strip, is a true original catering to a young-spirited clientele who appreciate the hotel's "timeless modern" design and offbeat sensibility. The hotel features a floor to ceiling shag carpeted lobby lounge, a live DJ at the front desk, an outdoor pool with a sundeck covered in cobalt blue Astroturf, an ongoing exhibition devoted to fine art video, and live performance art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Tablet Hotels, Amex, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your The Standard, Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.