Had a great stay at the standard, a very design boutique hotel The hotel is very well located, in a quiet zone but close to amazing places. The room is nicely designed with minimalistic furniture, and is clean. Enjoyed all the little things that you can buy there (sleeping pills, cd's...). I was happy to have a little balcony. The pool area is great, whether you want to enjoy or avoid the sun. The service was relaxed, good and professional in every interaction that I had. The food, cocktails and coffees were all great, especially by the pool. Was nice to have a hairdresser on property too. I enjoyed my stay there very much but wouldn't advise families to go there: this a young, trendy and dynamic hotel, which attracts the same kind of clientele.
- Also Known As:
- The Standard, Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- The Standard, Hollywood Hotel
- Standard Hotel
- Standard Hotel Hollywood
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Standard, located in the heart of the Sunset Strip, is a true original catering to a young-spirited clientele who appreciate the hotel's "timeless modern" design and offbeat sensibility. The hotel features a floor to ceiling shag carpeted lobby lounge, a live DJ at the front desk, an outdoor pool with a sundeck covered in cobalt blue Astroturf, an ongoing exhibition devoted to fine art video, and live performance art. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Standard, Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.