I've been coming to the Chamberlain for years. I have to say that the entire staff has always been amazing. I would like to especially commend Jake Garcia at the front for going out of his way to make my stays as comfortable and as seamless as possible. He is an amazing asset to this property. The bistro staff is always great - Tara knows what I want every morning when I step in there for breakfast. I recommend the "All American" for breakfast. The rooftop pool is incredible with 360 views of Los Angeles. I like to order a couple of mojitos from the bar, lay poolside in the sun, and enjoy the views. Nice gym to get the basic workout in or Equinox is right up the hill. Speaking of which - location is everything. You can walk to all things in West Hollywood - or the valet will easily retrieve your car for easy drives to other parts of Los Angeles. The property was upgrading their WIFI on my last stay - which is a great thing. All in all, highly recommended for a quaint hotel experience that is sometimes almost half the cost of other pricey West Hollywood hotels. GM John treats me very well and really takes care of repeat loyal customers. Just a suggestion: I tend to call the Chamberlain Hotel directly to book through them, as I often get better deals than booking through Expedia, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions , TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.