“Good place!” 4 of 5 stars

Chamberlain West Hollywood
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Westmount Drive, West Hollywood, CA 90069   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
$20.00 per night savings!
Ranked #4 of 17 Hotels in West Hollywood
Ghent, Belgium
“Good place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

This is a nice hotel , close to everything! The rooms are big and clean and staff are friendly! I would definitely come back next time I go to LA! The breakfast is nice, a lot to choose from! Gym is small but there is everything you need :) the pool on the roof is amazing with a nice view!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
DearmariaL1984.
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We receive many comments on our fitness center and how well equipped it is. It is always a pleasure to receive high ratings from such a senior TA Contributor. We do very much appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next visit to LA.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (163)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

A absolutely fantastic hotel decorated in the most amazing art deco style. Rooms are huge and very comfortable with everything you could possibly need. Very good attention to detail and the roof-top pool is the icing on the cake. A real home from home and would most definitely visit again

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Ross_Dav.
Thank you for the "Fabulous" review. I am so pleased you loved the hotel design, comfort and our pool deck. We receive many comments on how huge and well appointed our rooms are and I appreciate you pointing that out. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Safe travels.
San Diego, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had a very great stay here, the location was one of the best. The room was clean and felt like I was in a one bedroom apartment rather then a hotel. The staff was very nice and responsive if I needed anything. The pool on the rooftop is a definite highlight, and A glass (or two) of wine with a few friends can turn out to be more enjoyable then going out. Its a few blocks off the main boulevard so you can actually sleep without all the noise but is literally a few blocks away from the West Hollywood nightlife. I have stayed at quite a few places in the area and this is my #1 go to place to stay.

Room Tip: corner suite has lots of natural air and light come in.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Dear Chris M.
We are thrilled you had a great stay and thank you for acknowledging our staff and location. We love the fact we are your #1 choice. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Next stay enjoy breakfast on the pool deck. It is a nice setting. Thank you for your business.
Huntington, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Great location for first time visit to Los Angeles. Easy half mile walk to restaurants and closest stop on hop on hop off bus. Quiet location nestled in a neighborhood that is two short blocks to major boulevards (and Starbucks!). Loved the view from the rooftop pool and enjoyed having a glass of wine up there around sunset. Also enjoyed sitting in the lovely hotel cafe and having a cup of coffee in the morning. The room itself was great - fireplace a nice feature - and the shower and bathroom were quite large and luxurious. The staff was both welcoming and extremely helpful. We were very happy with our decision to stay in West Hollywood and our decision to stay at the Chamberlain.

• Stayed September 2013
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 6, 2013
Dear kevin56.
Thank you. I liked your review alot! I am so pleased you had a great stay and enjoyed both our location and the hotel. The Bistro is a lovely private restaurant, and our Chef is introducing some new dinner specials. I hope you will have the opportunity to enjoy them on a future visit. Everyone is mentioning Starbucks, I love it. I must say I am always grateful when the staff gets a shout, we do have some womderful team members. We also very much appreciate your business. I used to work at a resort in Kissimmee, obviously you went to Disneyworld. EPCOT Center is one of my favorite places. Many thanks, hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels.
Rio de Janeiro
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

As every mom and dad knows, ever since you become a parent you kiss your old life goodbye. Nothing is ever the same again, and that includes hotel choices. We picked the Chamberlain over many other more affordable or other very nice hotels offering great deals for one simple reason: its website said clearly that the one bedroom suite had a kitchenette. Wrong. A microwave oven is not a kitchenette not here in West Hollywood, neither in Rio de Janeiro, where I live, nor in the Kamtchatka province. Simple as that. It has to have a small stovetop, a couple of pots and pans, dishes and silverware. Only after a lot of calls did we get a toaster. And every time we returned to the room the pans and dishes had been taken away. Plus the fridge didn't work the whole time we stayed there and they could not have it replaced. "We are booked solid", they said. So the whole reason why we picked this hotel fell apart, which was to be able to offer our son some healthy food that he is used to eating instead of pizzas and french fries all day. Too bad, because it is very difficult not to like this hotel. The room I booked was actually a whole apartment, very nice and very comfortable. The rooftop pool was excellent, the location, the people who work at the hotel were so nice, which is why I give it a four star rating, even after all. Everything was really excellent. Except for the small detail that my wife and I are not childless anymore, we don't dine out as we used to and we need to make decisions that take into account this small fact of life.

Room Tip: Make sure you know what you're getting
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
JDouponce, General Manager at Chamberlain West Hollywood, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear brazilwanderlust.
Thank you for your business and review. I sincerely apologize for the mere fact we could have easily taken care of your requests and I am not sure where the ball was dropped. We take feedback seriously as it helps us to do our job better. I am delighted that you did enjoy the hotel and felt everything else was excellent. I hope you will visit again and contact me personally for any future reservation. I can assure you we will work hard to earn that 5th star from you. I very much appreciate you taking the time to review us.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have visited this hotel before and will stay here again. Quite neighborhood. Great location. Quaint rooftop, bar, and dining. Always clean and up to the standards of what you'd expect in a boutique hotel. Perfect for the traveling actor or tourist and the staff is always, courteous, helpful, and accommodating. Eric and Brad always ensure my stay is comfortable and exceeds expectations.

Room Tip: The king and double bed suites have a spacious and very comfortable layout.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Monique G.
What can I say? I am so pleased you were so well taken care of. I am not sure now how I will be able to deal with Eric and Brad after having their names in the headlines. All kidding aside we have an excellent team, and I really wish to express my thanks for acknowledging them. I will share your review with the staff. We very much appreciate your business.

We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Great location,amazing service and best atmosphere.
Rooms very spacious....Stayed for 2 nights and felt at home!!
AS its in a residential area it was very quiet....Close to Santa Monica Blvd/sunset and may other attractions....
Roof top pool perfect for a rest after a long day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear karen w.
Thank you for the great recommendation. I am so pleased you had a nice stay and that our team provided a great experience. We appreciate you choosing The Chamberlain and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Please reach out to me personally before your next stay so we can make your visit even more special.

Been to Chamberlain West Hollywood? Share your experiences!