The website presents this hotel in a higher standard than it probably is. Photos can be deceiving.
Attention to details is low. Additional wifi cost is substandard ($11 per 24 hrs), when wifi is a base feature of most hotels.
Staff could not provide much detail on public transport. There is no concierge desk and there is low staff levels, meaning a wait to speak to anyone for directions or help. However, the staff were very polite and helpful.
The room was too hot, with air con that came and went. The room lighting is too dim to see what you were doing. The ipod speakers did not work. A large fabulous TV for the few moments of downtime we had to use it.
The room is massive, a big plus.
The room cleaning failed to empty an overflowing bin and dirty plates.
You sink delightfully into the pillows, however these proved to be too soft and low throughout the night.
The room was noisy with a pump like thumping intermittent.
The pool is much smaller than appearance. A basic pool that presents well. Maybe only 20 lounges or less.
No big issues on the whole, a string of small things that added up to a good but standard experience. I guess we just expected a really swish hotel based on the pictures, but did not quite get that experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discreetly located on a residential, tree-lined street in West Hollywood amid the exciting Sunset Strip and the bustling Santa Monica Boulevard, our eclectic West Hollywood boutique hotel offers the perfect combination of glamour, comfort and impeccable service. The dramatic style, unique ambiance and convenient location of our West Hollywood accommodations make it an ideal choice for a relaxing extended visit or a short LA getaway for both business and leisure travelers. Step into the glamorous 80s with our avant-garde decor complete with intricate brass detailing, cool hues with rich gold and chocolate accents and a chic retro feel. The Chamberlain West Hollywood boutique hotel features 114 spacious suites, an exclusive chic Bistro, in suite dining plus a stunning rooftop setting with 360-degree panoramic views of the Hollywood hills and elegant spaces for intimate events, private dinners or corporate meetings. Roof top pool offers private cabanas, dining and bar service. Our full service hotel also offers a complimentary 24 hour state of the art fitness center and a 24 hour business center with both MAC and PC's. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Chamberlain West Hollywood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chamberlain West Hollywood Hotel West Hollywood
- Chamberlain Hotel West Hollywood
- West Hollywood Chamberlain Hotel