“Comfortable bed, helpful staff” 3 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Weaverville
BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn
You added BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn to your Saves list
1709 Main St, Weaverville, CA 96093   |
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Weaverville
“Comfortable bed, helpful staff”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Spent several nights here, all in a fairly comfortable bed. Room had no odors, but had some wear (tile around jacuzzi tub, door dings, loose shower valve).
The staff was very friendly and accomodating, which is greatly appreciated.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Rugby, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I'm not surprised that this is no longer a Best Western!!

We didn't know where we were going to be so had not booked anywhere to stay. The Victorian Inn at Weaverville was the first place we came across that looked decent enough to try plus there didn't seem like there would be much option further along the road and it was getting late.

We had a 2 queen bed room on the first floor. The room was very dated with dark furnishings and old fashioned (flowery) bedding, curtains and chair material. The taps were dodgy, either very hot or very cold! Which meant an unpleaseant shower.

The room also had a really odd funny smell. I can only really describe it as old!

They also provided a free breakfast but it was very basic and not really worth the effort. There wasn't anywhere to sit and eat either!

Pleasant Hill, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Stayed for only a night and although I felt it was a bit pricey ($109)there are few choices in Weaverville. It is no longer a Best Western. I have stayed at the Trinity Inn and the 49er Gold Rush and I would rate this a lot better then the Trinity and just a tad above the 49er's larger rooms, not there small older rooms. I had an upstairs room and it was quiet and the room was clean. Older furnishings (80 ish) but everything was clean.

Room Tip: I would chose an upstairs room.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I just spent the night here with family. We got two large clean room with all the usual ammenities. Clean towels, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hair dryer, clean and working coffee pot (and all that goes with it) microwave, t.v. working air conditioner. Rug was clean, bed firm, clean sheet, comforter...

This is in a very small town. The people are hardworking, friendly, and accomodating. I slept peacefully and did not hear traffic on the street. I would come back. I've been to other hotels in other foreign countries and have paid three to four times more in busy cosmopolitian cities and only one forth the space.

I came to visit the Weaverville Joss House, The local Museum, and ate at the local Trinideli. I strolled won the tiny downtown district if this little historical town. It's a good day trip.

Room Tip: Come with an opened mind. Do not compare with going to Las Vegas or a Casino Hotel. This is a smal...
Concord, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

I don t usually write reviews but I was soooo disappointed in the amount of money we had to pay for the room we received that I had to write this. My aunt and I came from Oroville from a stay at a casino resort that cost us $69.00 for a beautiful room. When we got to Weaverville where my father lives we pulled up and asked for the rate and were told $80.00. My aunt paid the rate and when we went to our room it smelled musty and had an air conditioner that blew onto my face while laying in bed. The refridgerator was not plugged in, we had no conditioner for the shampoo or body cream. The towels were flimsy but clean. The rate for this room was outrageous. I would have thought this room was worth $69.00 NOT $80.

Port Orchard, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Room was clean, staff was friendly and competent. No view, but accommodations are very limited in Weaverville. With the decline of 49er Gold Motel, this is the only option (we travel to Weaverville 3-4 times per year, minimum).

Sacramento
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

This modest but comfortable motel is no longer a BW property. Rooms are clean and nicely appointed. Biggest let down of this property is surrounding property is a junk yard so place has no curb appeal. Front rooms are noisy with road traffic. Get a room in the back, upstairs and you will be comfortable. No elevator, lots of stairs. I found the staff (I think it is a one woman operation) to be very friendly and helpful...extra towels, local information & directions, etc. I will probably stay here again if traveling through the area....despite curb appeal it has a "homey" feel for the road weary

Room Tip: Upstairs, in the back have less noise. No elevator, lots of stairs. Upstairs you can look over junky...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Weaverville Victorian Inn? Share your experiences!