“The TV was on parental controls and wouldn't let me watch...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Watsonville

You added Days Inn Watsonville to your Saves list
Days Inn Watsonville
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1620 West Beach Street, Watsonville, CA 95076 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Watsonville)   |
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Watsonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Marysville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

When I arrived I asked for extra pillows as I need to sleep sitting up. I was told they didn't have any and i told the clerk I was tols to ask when I arrived. I asked if they had any empty rooms and if possible would she please bring us some extra. She did come and bring the pillows. The help was very nice, especially the clerk I made the reservations with and the Hispanic lady that filled the food in the brunch room. Overall very nice stay. If I had to add an improvement I would ask for better quality pillows and although the clerk was polite to us regarding pillow I think a litttle better attitude would have made the stay perfect.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

pacinn, Manager at Days Inn Watsonville, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking part of your valuable time to give us your feedback. It is always beneficial to hear from our guest about their experience in our hotel.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

The hotel is very close to the freeway and just a couple of miles from beach access. The hotel is an old Red Roof Inn with a Days Inn vinyl banner hanging on the side of the building. It is in need of some updating but it was worth the price. I wished the breakfast had more of a selection but they did serve waffles, cereal, and toast but no peanut butter. The staff was friendly, The bed was comfortable. I would stay there again if I were in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Watsonville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Watsonville

Address: 1620 West Beach Street, Watsonville, CA 95076 (Formerly Red Roof Inn Watsonville)
Location: United States > California > Watsonville
Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Watsonville
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Watsonville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Watsonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn Watsonville Hotel Watsonville
Watsonville Red Roof Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Watsonville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.