I asked for a quiet room and got one. The room worked out great, bed comfy, has a fridge and microwave. ONLY real problem I had was the Internet was down a few times I was there. Breakfast staff was super!
I'd stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek Hotel Walnut Creek
- Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek Hotel
- Holiday Inn Walnut Creek
- Walnut Creek Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek the perfect hotel for business or pleasure in the East Bay area of San Francisco. The Holiday Inn Express has transformed into a warm and modern hotel featuring contemporary furnishings, a natural light conservatory and a relaxing library area. The Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek, CA hotel, minutes from Concord, Pleasant Hill and Moraga, offers access to I-680 for access to Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose, and all parts of the San Francisco Bay Area. Or, if you prefer to avoid driving, BART is 3 blocks away and takes you to San Francisco within 30 minutes. Visiting St. Mary s College, Concord Pavilion, & the upscale Broadway Shopping Plaza of Walnut Creek are all easy from the hotel.If you re working in Walnut Creek, the Holiday Inn Express Hotel makes visiting PMI, Siemens Oncology, Kaiser Permanente or PG&E easy and stress-free. In Contra Costa County, the Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek, CA is well known for being one of the only hotels in Walnut Creek to offer free high-speed Internet access, free parking, and free shuttle service within 3 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Walnut Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.