“Delicious!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Korean, Kosher
Deep River, Connecticut
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I was a little worried when I went here because it was fairly empty when I came in. But by the time I left, it was standing room only. And the food was great! I got the bibimbop with seafood, and it was very good. And they brought out at least 8 dishes prior to my meal, and every dish was wonderful. The staff was attentive, and the atmosphere was very nice.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Michigan
“Great Korean Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My review is limited to what was ordered for me. I avoid meat as much as possible but thats impossible when going to Korean bbq place. Their bulgogi and galbi are very good. But what attracts me to go to a Korean restaurant are the side dishes served as soon as you sit down. Side dishes vary by restaurant. Ka Wha is mostly kimchi but with some variation such as their potato salad and the greens. Also chap che. Next time go I will order exactly what I want to try such as their bibimpop or hot soup. Thats when I'll gage their cooking. Overall, a very good experience.

• Visited December 2012