If you are going to an event at Sydney Olympic Park and you want a no hassles night then this is the place to stay. You will pay for it, but the sleep is fantastic (great bed and pillows). There is not much by the way of facilities (eg no pool), but there is stuff at other venues close by. Well worth it as my friend was in a bus for over 2 hours trying to get to U2, and from the novotel you can just wander down as you see the lines starting to build.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is located 14km from the Sydney CBD, 6km from Parramatta CBD and 21km from Sydney Airport. The hotel is surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands with over 30km of pathways to explore on foot or by hiring a bicycle. Leisure activities available within Sydney Olympic Park include the 4 Aquatic Centre pools, stadium tour, archery, trapeze school, golf driving range, tennis, factory outlet shopping and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Novotel Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Novotel Hotel Homebush
- Accor Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney Novotel