We stayed on a busy Friday night when there was AFL and Micheal Buble on. We arrived to find the driveway full of cars wondering what to do. A lovely young man came to the car and organised for our car to be parked for us and we were able to go in for a speedy check in considering the number of people. Our two rooms were clean and quiet, just perfect. Breakfast the next day was extremely busy but our table of 5 were seated in a few minutes. Yes I knew we could order cafe coffees and eggs and yes I had to ask but the busy staff but they were friendly and courteous at all times. Yes it was busy and the bacon and hash browns ran out but when I asked she replied I shall bring some straight out and she did. What I would like to say is it was an extremely busy time but the staff were outstanding and the location is excellent. We are booked in again already.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is located 14km from the Sydney CBD, 6km from Parramatta CBD and 21km from Sydney Airport. The hotel is surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands with over 30km of pathways to explore on foot or by hiring a bicycle. Leisure activities available within Sydney Olympic Park include the 4 Aquatic Centre pools, stadium tour, archery, trapeze school, golf driving range, tennis, factory outlet shopping and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
- Novotel Hotel Homebush
- Accor Sydney Olympic Park
- Sydney Novotel