“Well Done Novotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Sydney Olympic Park

You added Novotel Sydney Olympic Park to your Saves list
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Olympic Boulevard | Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, Auburn, New South Wales 2127, Australia   |
Newcastle
“Well Done Novotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

We stayed on a busy Friday night when there was AFL and Micheal Buble on. We arrived to find the driveway full of cars wondering what to do. A lovely young man came to the car and organised for our car to be parked for us and we were able to go in for a speedy check in considering the number of people. Our two rooms were clean and quiet, just perfect. Breakfast the next day was extremely busy but our table of 5 were seated in a few minutes. Yes I knew we could order cafe coffees and eggs and yes I had to ask but the busy staff but they were friendly and courteous at all times. Yes it was busy and the bacon and hash browns ran out but when I asked she replied I shall bring some straight out and she did. What I would like to say is it was an extremely busy time but the staff were outstanding and the location is excellent. We are booked in again already.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Accor_Hotels_SOP, Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear jaall,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. It is wonderful to read that even though it was extremely busy over this weekend you recognised our staff as delivering excellent customer service. Our staff will be delighted to hear that you have recognised their efforts especially with valet parking and during breakfast.

It is also pleasing to read you found our rooms clean and quiet.

Thank you again for this feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another enjoyable experience.

Warm regards

Tara Crisafi
Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Room OK, service OK, breakfast food poor - worst we have had at a Novotel
Disappointing when we recommended another family who joined Accor.
asdfghjkl;'sdfghjkl;'
sdfghjkl;'sdfghjkl;'sdfghjkl;'sdfrgthyujiklo;'sdfrgthyujikolp;'defrgthyjkl;

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Accor_Hotels_SOP, Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this review, May 25, 2014
Dear Roy L

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Novotel Sydney Olympic Park.
It is clear we did not meet your expectations during your time with us. I am very sorry to read of your disappointment with breakfast. Breakfast is always a highlight when staying at a hotel so I am very sorry you left with a negative experience. I will share this feedback with our Executive Chef

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back so you can enjoy a great breakfast we pride ourselves on delivering.

Kind regards

Tara Crisafi
Assistant Manager
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I have just returned to my room, seemingly half way through the clean to find the mugs I had used in the morning, dripping wet, drying(?) next to the bathroom sink, approximately four feet from the toilet, the still dirty spoons sitting on the edge of the basin (3.5 feet from toilet).
Obviously the mugs have been 'cleaned' in the sink, less than 5 feet from the toilet.
In my disgust I immediately moved all dishes and cutlery into the hallway. This was foolish as I should have taken pictures. The toilet lid was closed, but judging by the discolouration in the bowl, toilet paper in the bottom of the bowl , it is clear that the toilet was not cleaned and toilet paper not replaced.
I confronted the cleaner in the hall who came to take my dishes . He confirmed all dishes are cleaned in the room, as. 'He has no where else to do it'.
No dishwasher in another room, this seems to be standard practice.
I don't understand how this can be legal.

Stayed April 2014
Accor_Hotels_SOP, General Manager at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Dear Hopefultrav,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay at Novotel Sydney Olympic Park. I am very sorry that your experience on this occasion did not fulfil expectations, please accept my sincerest apologies.

I understand that you have previously discussed this experience with the hotel's General Manager and NSW Vice President of Operations.

The hotel follows all health and safety regulations of the industry and the health of our guests is at the forefront of everything we do.

We are consistently looking at ways in which we can improve the product and service that we offer our guests and this most certainly extends to health and safety.

Thank you again for your feedback and i hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Glen Erickson
Accor Hotels Sydney Olympic Park

Been to Novotel Sydney Olympic Park? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Novotel Sydney Olympic Park

Address: Olympic Boulevard | Sydney Olympic Park, Sydney Olympic Park, Auburn, New South Wales 2127, Australia
Location: Australia > New South Wales > Greater Sydney > Auburn > Sydney Olympic Park
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Sydney Olympic Park
Hotel Class:4 star — Novotel Sydney Olympic Park 4*
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is located 14km from the Sydney CBD, 6km from Parramatta CBD and 21km from Sydney Airport. The hotel is surrounded by 640 hectares of parklands with over 30km of pathways to explore on foot or by hiring a bicycle. Leisure activities available within Sydney Olympic Park include the 4 Aquatic Centre pools, stadium tour, archery, trapeze school, golf driving range, tennis, factory outlet shopping and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, ACCOR, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Novotel Sydney Olympic Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park Hotel Homebush
Novotel Hotel Homebush
Accor Sydney Olympic Park
Sydney Novotel

If you own or manage Novotel Sydney Olympic Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.