“great weekend getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Vista
Hemet, California
“great weekend getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I recently stayed this past weekend and I must say I enjoyed my stay. It was close to my family and my sister liked the lay-out. The staff were friendly and I loved that my request the type of room I wanted and location I wanted was accommodated. I came in and out of the side entrance straight to my car which was parked close was convenient. Special thank you to Lucy, Brittany, Tiffany and Patty for great customer service. Although it was only for 3 days I had a great time relaxing and spending time away from home. Thank you guys!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

We stayed for two nights wanting to enjoy the carlsbad area. Great location, convenient to shopping and flower fields.

We utilized their laundry services. Breakfast choices were limited (no hot breakfast like others Residence Inn I have stayed at).

Warm whirlpool and pool.

Their kitchenettes had all dishes etc. Clean environment and kitchen

Would stay again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

Recently had a three day stay @ TownePlace in Vista, CA. for work. By the second day, Staff was calling me by name. Brittany, Tiffany, Lucy and Michelle made me and my co-workers feel like family and went out of their way to make my stay comfortable. Even though I did not need to use them, my room had a stovetop, microwave, diswasher and decent size refridgerator that would be nice for extended stays.Work arranged for my accomodations on this trip, however if I am ever in the area again, I will make sure that we stay at this property.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Aurora, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel multiple times over the last 18 months as I visited the area for work. I love Towne Place Suites, and just wish every city I worked in had them conveniently located. Just what I need for my stay.

Clean rooms, mini kitchen with a full fridge/freezer, dishwasher, dishes, double stovetop, sink, toaster & microwave. This location is managed well, as it's kept up nicely, offers a manager's reception in the evening and has an ample breakfast every morning.

The fitness room is perfect for a traveler's needs and while I didn't partake in the pool, it looks nice enough for families.

Overall this is a great hotel to stay in, and I will be coming back for personal and business reasons for sure. It's located about a 1/2 hour drive from the San Diego airport so not to far away.

You won't regret choosing this hotel!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Suisun City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hello my family is thinking about booking 3 nights here at Marriott in Vista but was wondering if the service was better then Embassy Suites? The Family normally stay at Embassy but recently my husband stayed at Marriott for Business and loved the hotel and staff.(in Utah) also they upgraded him to a better room. So was just wondering if we can look forward to a great hotel,upgrades,friendly staff? Its my son(5) and husband(35) birthday is there anything special at the hotel we can do when we arrive on Friday?

Daphne Powell

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Gresham, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have stayed here for the better part of the last 14 months on business. I found the hotel to be very comfortable and the staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. I think what makes this place so nice is the involvement of the owners Terry and Kathy. The management team Chris and Carly have a knack for hiring the best staff that make you fell like part of the family. I look forward to staying here again.

Steven Stewart

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
sanvitps, General Manager at TownePlace San Diego Carlsbad/Vista, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hi Steve!

We are happy you made it back home and I bet your family, including Mr. Tucker, are thrilled to see you.

We were sad to see you go but also happy that you get to spend more time with your family.

We were happy to be your extended family here at the TownePlace Suites during your stint down here and please come back and visit us any time when you feel like coming down for some sun and fishing.

All the best!
-Chris
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family traveled from Ventura for a soccer championship for my little sister. The hotel was team player friendly. We all enjoyed the pool and the BBQ area after winning the first game. We will gladly come back when my little brother celebrates his birthday in June. We will be going to LEGOLAND. The shuttle driver LUCY is funny and knows her sports.

Room Tip: all the rooms are roomy