“Upcoming trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Vista
Suisun City, California
“Upcoming trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

Hello my family is thinking about booking 3 nights here at Marriott in Vista but was wondering if the service was better then Embassy Suites? The Family normally stay at Embassy but recently my husband stayed at Marriott for Business and loved the hotel and staff.(in Utah) also they upgraded him to a better room. So was just wondering if we can look forward to a great hotel,upgrades,friendly staff? Its my son(5) and husband(35) birthday is there anything special at the hotel we can do when we arrive on Friday?

Daphne Powell

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Gresham, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I have stayed here for the better part of the last 14 months on business. I found the hotel to be very comfortable and the staff is very friendly, courteous and professional. I think what makes this place so nice is the involvement of the owners Terry and Kathy. The management team Chris and Carly have a knack for hiring the best staff that make you fell like part of the family. I look forward to staying here again.

Steven Stewart

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
sanvitps, General Manager at TownePlace San Diego Carlsbad/Vista, responded to this review, March 28, 2014
Hi Steve!

We are happy you made it back home and I bet your family, including Mr. Tucker, are thrilled to see you.

We were sad to see you go but also happy that you get to spend more time with your family.

We were happy to be your extended family here at the TownePlace Suites during your stint down here and please come back and visit us any time when you feel like coming down for some sun and fishing.

All the best!
-Chris
Ventura, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

Our family traveled from Ventura for a soccer championship for my little sister. The hotel was team player friendly. We all enjoyed the pool and the BBQ area after winning the first game. We will gladly come back when my little brother celebrates his birthday in June. We will be going to LEGOLAND. The shuttle driver LUCY is funny and knows her sports.

Room Tip: all the rooms are roomy
Kent, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014

I stayed here with my family back in January for about a week but what i really loved was the customer service. The lady at the front desk (Brittany) was very helpful especially! Always made my family and I feel welcomed. Great customer service overall! GREAT STAFF!!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Wasted water in the shower to get the temp up...wake-up call to catch my plane was 20 min.late.
But we made our plane, we'll be back. Pool and BBQ area was clean and inviting, weight room was well stocked. Good to have a laundry room on site..!..ptm

Room Tip: Handy-cap room had a walk in shower with seat...very nice. Front facing rooms have parking lot noise...
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

The suite was large, homey, clean and well equipped. Staff were all great, and responsive when we needed something or had a question. Pool was clean. Breakfast a great convenience. We definitely stay here again--it's close to beaches and towns and good restaurants. Katelyn was exceptional, cheerful, and helpful.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Westminster, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I spent 27 years traveling on business and now part time retired. I want to commend the staff at this hotel. Professional, always smilimg and making me feel as if I'm part of their family. Great breakfast, clean rooms and pool are and gym clean Spent 2 nights and I'll be back.
Special thanks to Brittany, Andrea and Patty for making my family feel welcome. Their General Manager should be very proud of his team.

Room Tip: Stayed on the first floor due to one person needed easy access due to hanicapped.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
sanvitps, General Manager at TownePlace San Diego Carlsbad/Vista, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Dear Jesse D,

Thank you very much for reaching out and letting us know how we are doing. Feedback like yours is invaluable and I am extremely pleased to hear that Brittany, Andrea and Patty took great care of you.

I will make sure to pass this recognition on to them and we look forward to welcoming you back next time you are in town.

All the best,
Chris Johnson

Been to TownePlace San Diego Carlsbad/Vista? Share your experiences!