“Nice evening meal” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 245 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Visalia, CA
“Nice evening meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

This place has gone up a notch... All the staff was very nicely attired, and the decorations and tables nicely done. Everyone enjoyed their meals. It has been awhile since we have been there and we will be back soon.

• Visited September 2013

Visalia, California, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Escargot and Steak in town.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I had never tried escargot before until I dined here at Little Italy's. It was just amazing. I usually go to a steak house for steak but I decided to order steak along with my pasta. My Rib Eye steak was just cooked perfectly to my specifications. Love, Love, Love it!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank RM6162
Anacortes, Washington
“best lazanga I have ever had in my life”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

excellent service nice surrounding pleasent and relaxing.....The best lazange I have ever ever had...I am usre the rest of the menu is probably just has great. Hard to eat any other Italian food after this

• Visited August 2013
Alameda, California
“Cozy Italian restaurant in Downtown Visalia”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had a very pleasant dinner on a Friday night at Little Italy. I had read lots of reviews, some good, some bad, but went with an open mind and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. I ordered the veal piccata with bow tie pasta. It was really flavorful, and the pasta was some of the lightest, tastiest I have ever eaten. My husband had spaghetti with meat sauce, and it was very robust and tasty as well. The wait staff was very welcoming and efficient. We would definitely eat here again when travelling through the area.

• Visited August 2013
Irvine, California
“Best spaghetti with meat sauce”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

Best spaghetti with meat sauce. Fresh bread. Great pizza...cooked in wood fired oven. Downtown location.

• Visited April 2013