Wow, what a great hotel! My husband and I stayed at this hotel after attending a friends wedding, which was held in one of the banquet rooms. We had such a great time. The rooms were reasonably priced, clean and comfortable. I was very surprised at how large and beautiful this hotel was. With two pools, (indoor and outdoor), several banquet rooms, a restaurant and bar, this hotel is defiantly a place where I would have my wedding reception if I lived in the area. It is conveniently located off the 99 & 198 freeways, for travelers attending from nearby cities, and only minutes away from other amenities.
The meal that was served at the reception was great tasting, well presented and classy. The banquet employees were all very nice and paid great attention to detail.
After the reception we all went over to the bar for the “after party” and had a great time, dancing and mingling. The service at the bar was quick, friendly and averaged priced.
Overall our stay at this hotel was excellent! I would defiantly recommend the Holiday Inn in Visalia to anyone looking for a reception facility in the Visalia/Tulare area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Visalia Holiday Inn is San Joaquin Valley's largest full-service hotel with conference center between Sacramento and LA, bordering Plaza Business Park and the 40-acre Plaza Park with a fishing pond and wild ducks, 27-hole Valley Oaks Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, and walking and jogging paths.Experience the Downtown Fox Theater, home to Tulare County Symphony, with free trolley, art galleries, art walk tour, antique shopping on Main Street, 200 restaurants, the Chinese Cultural Center, Murals of Tulare County, Children's Museum, Bravo Farms for artesian cheeses and wine tasting and the year round wonderland of nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Guests enjoy award-winning dining in our onsite restaurant, Cafe California, specialty drinks and an extensive appetizer list in our onsite Mahoganys Lounge. Relax and unwind in our heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi or fitness center. Business travelers enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout hotel, business center, executive boardroom, 12 banquet rooms, two ballrooms (5-1000 attendees). Hotel is smoke-free. Complimentary shuttle from/to Visalia Municipal Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Visalia
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel And Conf Center
- Visalia Holiday Inn