The wife and I decide to stay after a Christmas Party, so we could have some drinks during the party. The is located just of the US198 highway, so very easy to get too. The rooms are very nice with king bed, writing desk with charging station, seating area with loveseat, microwave, refrigerator, 42 flat screen TV with 43 channels and free HBO, free Wi-Fi, coffee maker, iron and ironing board. One draw back is the bathroom is small. Free breakfast included. They have lounge, restaurant, fitness center, business center, outdoor heated pool and indoor heated pool with hot tub.
The conference is set up for any size of event. Worked really well for The Filipino-American Association Christmas party with a couple of hundred people. Everyone had a great time. The catering staff did a good job since we had a set down service. The meal was really good, servicing NY Steak, rice, steamed veggies, salad and strawberry cheese cake. Really enjoyed it. The was a bar offered for drinks.
The hotel and conference center is a good place to hold an event.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Visalia
- Holiday Inn Visalia
- Visalia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Visalia Holiday Inn is San Joaquin Valley s largest full-service hotel with conference center between Sacramento and LA, bordering Plaza Business Park and the 40-acre Plaza Park with the PGA-rated, 27-hole Valley Oaks Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, a fishing pond with wild ducks, and walking and jogging paths.Experience the Fox Theater, home to Tulare County Symphony, our quaint and charming downtown with free trolley, art galleries, art walk tour, antique shopping on Main Street, 200 restaurants, the Chinese Cultural Center, Murals of Tulare County, Children s Museum, Bravo Farms for artesian cheeses and wine tasting and the year round wonderland of nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Guests enjoy award-winning dining in CafÃ© California, specialty drinks and an extensive appetizer list in Mahoganys Lounge. Relax and unwind in our heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi or fitness center. Business travelers enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout hotel, business center, executive boardroom, 12 banquet rooms, two ballrooms (5-1000 attendees). Hotel is smoke-free. Complimentary airport shuttle from Visalia Municipal Airport with scheduled air service from Great Lakes Airlines (code share United + Frontier) between LA/Ontario Intl Airport + hubs in DEN, PHX, ABQ, MCI, MKE and STL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.