Stayed here one night on the first night of a trip. Noticed many bed bug bites during my meeting the next day as it took them a few hours to puff out on my skin where they happened. There were many more when I got undressed that night that I found. There is no question that this happened at this hotel as some of the areas like in my shoes had been covered since leaving the hotel that morning. These were definitely bed bug bites as they follow the 3 bites in a row pattern and there were many.
I have addressed this with hotel management but they played the standard policy of denial and citing all their measures to prevent bed bugs. I guess this is mainly due to them getting in even more hot water by showing an admission of knowledge of this or that their hotel is responsible. Then it would open them up to more liability - so in the end, even though I reported it properly to management, they denied and refused to communicate past their initial form letter denial.
So word of caution and be warned. I would not stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel And Conf Center
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Visalia
- Holiday Inn Visalia
- Visalia Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Visalia Holiday Inn is San Joaquin Valley s largest full-service hotel with conference center between Sacramento and LA, bordering Plaza Business Park and the 40-acre Plaza Park with the PGA-rated, 27-hole Valley Oaks Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, a fishing pond with wild ducks, and walking and jogging paths.Experience the Fox Theater, home to Tulare County Symphony, our quaint and charming downtown with free trolley, art galleries, art walk tour, antique shopping on Main Street, 200 restaurants, the Chinese Cultural Center, Murals of Tulare County, Children s Museum, Bravo Farms for artesian cheeses and wine tasting and the year round wonderland of nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Guests enjoy award-winning dining in CafÃ© California, specialty drinks and an extensive appetizer list in Mahoganys Lounge. Relax and unwind in our heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi or fitness center. Business travelers enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout hotel, business center, executive boardroom, 12 banquet rooms, two ballrooms (5-1000 attendees). Hotel is smoke-free. Complimentary airport shuttle from Visalia Municipal Airport with scheduled air service from Great Lakes Airlines (code share United + Frontier) between LA/Ontario Intl Airport + hubs in DEN, PHX, ABQ, MCI, MKE and STL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.