The hotel is located adjacent to a large park which is a definite plus. There are tennis courts directly across the parking lot. I found the park a nice place to go for a run. The hotel is fairly large and has 2 buildings. They have an indoor pool which is available all year as well as an outdoor one that is open seasonally. The front desk staff were very pleasant. The rooms were large and very nice. There was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. The beds were comfortable and had both soft and firm pillows to choose from. The bathroom was large and nicely appointed. I had breakfast included in the room rate and they offered a nice buffet with a wide variety of items to choose form. This hotel is on the west end of the city so a car would be necessary to get to area restaurants, etc. During the summer months there is a shuttle stop which takes people up to Sequoia National Park for $15 and has several stops once inside the park. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Visalia Holiday Inn is San Joaquin Valley s largest full-service hotel with conference center between Sacramento and LA, bordering Plaza Business Park and the 40-acre Plaza Park with the PGA-rated, 27-hole Valley Oaks Golf Course, 8 tennis courts, a fishing pond with wild ducks, and walking and jogging paths.Experience the Fox Theater, home to Tulare County Symphony, our quaint and charming downtown with free trolley, art galleries, art walk tour, antique shopping on Main Street, 200 restaurants, the Chinese Cultural Center, Murals of Tulare County, Children s Museum, Bravo Farms for artesian cheeses and wine tasting and the year round wonderland of nearby Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks. Guests enjoy award-winning dining in CafÃ© California, specialty drinks and an extensive appetizer list in Mahoganys Lounge. Relax and unwind in our heated outdoor pool, indoor pool, Jacuzzi or fitness center. Business travelers enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout hotel, business center, executive boardroom, 12 banquet rooms, two ballrooms (5-1000 attendees). Hotel is smoke-free. Complimentary airport shuttle from Visalia Municipal Airport with scheduled air service from Great Lakes Airlines (code share United + Frontier) between LA/Ontario Intl Airport + hubs in DEN, PHX, ABQ, MCI, MKE and STL. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, IHG, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel & Conf Visalia
- Holiday Inn Visalia Hotel And Conf Center
- Visalia Holiday Inn