“Nice rooms, thin walls.” 4 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5438 West Cypress Ave, Visalia, CA 93277   |
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
“Nice rooms, thin walls.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were visiting family for my birthday and we stayed here for a night. We had a credit card auth form filled out and I guess the front desk miscommunicated with each other because they said we didnt. So, that delayed our check in about 20 mins. Once we got to our room it was pleasant and clean. Breakfast in the morning was nice and the pool and hot tub room looked nice although we didnt use it. My only problem with the rooms were that the walls were very thin. We could hear above us and next door. It sounded like a group of older people were next to us because they were up at 5am laughing and talking very loud. We like to sleep in so this was very annoying. Mixed with the people walking above us our morning wasn't very restful. Overall it was a nice place. I won't stay again as I prefer the Hampton but this is a good option as well.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pittsburg, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

we stayed here over the weekend and were suprised how nice it was. weve stayed at some other la quintas that werent so nice. this one has a full breakfast indoor pool hot tub wifi what else could you ask for??? and the staff was so friendly and nice. they went out of their way to make us feel at home. i give this place a ten especially Kristen the lady at the front desk she was awesome!!! we definitely will stay here again when we visit california next year

Room Tip: we liked the back side it faced a mini golf corse
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Salinas, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Recently stayed on a business conference. The room was clean and spacious, included a large desk. The staff was friendly. Continental breakfast provided each day.
Indoor pool. Comfortable clean beds.
Easy to control room temperature. Quiet rooms.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Redondo Beach, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was arriving late to this hotel on holiday weekend and had called ahead to let them know I would not be in until almost midnight. I arrived closer to 1am to find no one at the front desk. I rang the bell, called the front desk and no one came out or answered the phone. I waited for almost 20 minutes and no one showed up. The brother of the person who was on duty showed up while I was waiting expecting to find him there as well. He was expecting to get hooked up with a room to have some fun with his lady friend. After the brother could not find the attendant on duty or get ahold of him on his cell, I called the Holiday Inn down the road and they were happy to take my business. Be weary if you are arriving late at night or need assistance during the night.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Palm Springs, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Located next to Subway, Del Taco, Jack in the Box, Breakfast Restaurant, Walgreens, Gas Station within a few feet of the hotel's front door. Pets are welcomed and treated well. The hotel is relatively new.

• Stayed August 2013

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway? Share your experiences!