“Visit with family” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
Hot Springs, Arkansas, Usa
“Visit with family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

had a wonderful visit and stay. I alway stay with la quinta inn because of the people and the way they were so good to us when we lost our mother in march. They are a very nice group of people you have working for you. I will alway stay with la Quinta. Thank you

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

While travelling with my daughter and her 2 year old twin girls, we stayed here for one night. The hotel is convenient to get to, and has several restaurants within close walking distance. Our room was very comfortable, the only issue was that the door was open when we first got to it, and we discovered that it didn't automatically latch shut, so that was a little unsettling. We were on the first floor and didn't have any problem with noise. The twins were anxious to try out the pool, so as soon as we got settled we took them swimming. The water in the pool was so cold that we couldn't stand it, so instead we decided to try the jacuzzi. That water was warm, but not as warm as you'd expect. The girls had a good time playing in ther, except that it got a little crowded. Breakfast the next morning was great, the only odd thing was their selection of juices. Instead of the basics like orange and apple, they had things like mango/kiwi cocktail, so our little apple juice lover wasn't able to get her morning fix. After checking out we discovered that our car had an issue and ended up having to stay another night. This time we were put in a 2nd floor room with 1 king size bed and a twin size sofa sleeper. The bed was glorious, the sofa sleeper was barely tolerable, and the neighbors were a bit loud. However, the staff was so helpful and understanding of our situation that it more than made up for noisy neighbors.

Room Tip: I recommend the first floor, it seemed quieter than the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Fine, neat clean. Admittedly, this was a super fast stay for me, barely 12 hrs, but here it is. Great location just off highway within walking distance of several stores and small restaurants. The hotel materials advertise free wifi and it is, but you have to call the desk for the password as it isn't in any printed material in the room. There is a coffee maker but no tea. The material in the room advertises complimentary water and snacks but these must be in the lobby as there was no water in the room. Unfortunately, the walls were so thin that I could hear the person in the next room snoring even with my tv on and those upstairs walking around.
Otherwise a good choice.

Room Tip: Request top floor room on end for quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

We always choose La Quinta whenever we travel. Our experiences are always perfect. Great friendly staff. Clean rooms and bathrooms, heated pool for the twins, great breakfast for the entire family and you just cant beat the price. I totally recommend La Quinta to everyone!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

FALLON
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2012

Even the direct wire was of poor quality. I was there on business, wi-fi was the frist problem. They provided me with a direct wire that only had one end. second try was better but only 2 ft. long. moved to another room same problems.

Hotel was not enven close to being full, but they managed to put folks with kids on either side of me. With just a little effort they could have kept all of us apart. Long night. Not a happy camper.

I wonder about folks that stay in hotels. Yellling at the kids in the halls and in the rooms.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on floor 3 and let them know you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Folsom, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

I was in a Visalia for one night and needed a place to stay. After multiple calls, I finally called LA Quinta. I was not disappointed. When I arrived, I was greeted by a friendly staff member. The lobby is welcoming with plenty of space and seating. To the back of the lobby is a nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi. Unfortunately, I was unable to take advantage of them. There was no trouble with check in even with my last minute stay. I was even given a discount! I had a problem with the plumbing in my first room, but was immediately given another without any hesitation. The room was spacious, and clean. The king size bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. I did have some trouble with a noisy neighbor, but that was not the hotel’s fault. All in all, for the price, this is one of the better places to stay in Visalia. So, if you are traveling on Hwy 99 and need a place to stay overnight take a short drive down hwy 198 and stay at LA Quinta.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Visalia
Hampton Inn Visalia
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#7 of 14 in Visalia
4.0 of 5 stars 127 reviews

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Visalia/Sequoia Gateway? Share your experiences!