“very generous cobb salad” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers
Good for: Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Reno, Nevada
“very generous cobb salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was amazed by the large Cobb Salad, my husband and I shared it and still could not eat it all. The sweet potato fries were good, too. We were there for a late Sunday lunch with quite a few other patrons. On the negative side, when I arrived thru the downstairs entrance there was an odor, that appeared to me like a mixture of bleach and beer, but we were seated upstairs and I did not smell it there. There are beautiful tiffany style lamps. Even though the place appeared clean I noticed a lot of dust bunnies attached to the wooden planks on the wall and on the piping/ducting that is exposed

Visited August 2013

78% Recommend
San Diego, California
“Best to just visit for drinks.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere was really neat and interesting from many places you see nowadays, however we were extremely disappointed in the food. Their salsa was, without question, Pace salsa from a jar only they poured it into a little cup and the chips were super greasy. My husband had an amazing ale to drink, but my GF raspberry apple beer tasted like cough syrup (I hoped for the best but expected what I got). Would go back for drinks with friends as the staff was so helpful and kind, but sadly wouldn't eat here again and endure the long wait after ordering, just for mediocre food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
UK
“Nice beer and burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Did what the title suggested. Nice beer, descent food. A pleasant evening all round. The service was helpful and knew plenty about the beer and soft drinks they served.

Visited August 2013
Peoria, Illinois, United States
“a treat for the tongue, an assault on the ears”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The food and brews were excellent. The decor is interesting and appealing. The live musician was excellent. BUT ... the sound system was way too loud for such a small place. And, we were seated near a loud drunkard who was obnoxious. AND when we could hardly take any more of the ear-pounding and ridiculous hoots and claps from the drunk, the waitress took my credit card and took so long coming back that I had to go track her down to get my card back so that we could leave. This place dropped the live music and got a bouncer, it would be a spectacular restaurant. If you can get in there when there is no live music and they bounce the drunks out, you will find really excellent food and beer. Take ear plugs just in case you hit during the wrong night. If you do, you won't be able to talk with your party without shout and having ringing ears when you leave.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Russellville, Arkansas
“Good food but much longer wait than indicated.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Good meal and good atmosphere. However, only negative was that we were told the wait was only about 15 minutes and ended up waiting well over an hour just standing outside on the sidewalk.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere