“Great Beer” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Great Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I didn't think much of it at first, but the guy at our hotel recommended we come here for the beer. So my friends and I stopped by and we all ended up trying the same beer. It was the Blonde, which I'm not usually a fan of, but on this occasion it was one of the best tasting beers I've had. To think such a good beer made in America just blew my mind away. But yes, I would recommend coming here if you are stopping by before going to Sequoia.

San Francisco, California
“Try the blacken salmon.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Big burger. Lots of bacon for the potato skin. Salad is fresh. Probably one of the best taste salmon I have. The root beer is very good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Visalia, California
“Burger and Brew.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in last night for a burger and a brew. Had the Ultimate Berger and a Possum Porter. The burger was a pretty good "pub burger"; meaty and big. The porter was very good. Dark, thick and flavorful. I sat at the bar. The bartender was friendly and fun to talk to and the local stool sitters made me feel welcome. Try it, I think you will be pleased.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lansing, Michigan
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Met some friends for dinner. Im from the midwest, and see why they like it so much.
I AM a beer snob. Great IPA.
But get the sampler of their beers. it comes with their signature sodas. This was perfect for me and my wife. She really liked the apple/rasperry beer, and i gotta admit as an IPA guy it was good.

I had the Salmon Blackend. Close to the best i have had very tender not dried out. Good portions. My wife had the Cob salad. 3 days after we get home she tells reminds me how much she liked it.

Great beer selection.

Parking can be a challange on a Friday night. Use the parking garage behind

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Visalia
“Best IPA around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Went to have dinner after a long day down town. Short but good wine list. Probably the best IPA I have ever had, full, semi sweet with a full hoppy finish, not for the Budweiser crowd, only for the true beer drinker. Better half had their Flat iron steak, it was excellent. Very tender and flavorful. I had a Katlynn Salad, it was loaded with a very tender tri tip, bell peppers, crumbled blue cheese and fresh greens. Neat interior, lot of oak, brick and copper. Lower floor level has the brewing equipment and bar, upstairs is seating only with an outside balcony but we didn't check it out.
Definitely will be going back. Waiter checked on us often, busers kept water glasses full and removed done items expediently.

• Visited April 2013