“Wonderful Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Wonderful Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Vintage Press has always treated us with divine service. For all our celebrations and special occassions here at home, we always enjoy sharing them with the staff of the VP. Thank you for all that you do!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Visalia, California
4,170 helpful votes 4,170 helpful votes
“Not bad..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I visited this place with a friend, he recommended and I needed to find out if this place is really that good as many other people talk, but as always, the fuzz is mostly the name and people thinking if looks fancy and it's expensive then it's good, but just not the way to rate food, or maybe it's just me that I have visited many places with heavy names that just can't see why people make big deal out of nothing, but to be fair, the food here is decent, keep in mind, I don't rate it by price, if you eat out why complain about money? So I'm rating the food on about 3.5 stars but the 4 stars it's because of the service, the times I have been here now the service it's always good, I always feel welcome, and they also have a good beer that I like. So don't be afraid and give this place a try, it's not that expensive, it's good for the food they have here.

San Francisco, California
“Nice restaurant in Visalia, CA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Very attractive restaurant with very attentive service. We were in for the lunch service. I started with an excellent Sazarac cocktail, then had a very flavorful seafood bisque, followed by the Grilled Lamb Lulu Kebob (Ground Lamb and Beef with Herbs and spices, Cucumber Salad with Feta, and Rice Pilaf). It was excellent. I will return when I return to the area in the future.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Napa, California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Great appetizers, loved the shrimp cocktail, very tasty! Chili relleno was yummy. Our server, Nancy was top notch, Thank you Nancy! Our eyes were bigger than our tummies. The salads that are included with the entrees are good size, so maybe don't order 3 appetizers like we did!

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Palm Springs, California
“Horrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Unfortunately the food was terrible. We have been here many times and have never had such a dry, over-cooked meal. The crab cakes were burnt and had very little crab. The tuna was also dry. The tomato salad was drowned in vinegar. For this kind of money, it was definitely not worth it!

• Visited August 2013