“Great service!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Visalia, California
“Great service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2013

I got here after the wine walk just to finish the night, I just ate appetizers but I can't really remember if it was good or not, but I do know I had an awesome service, the bartender Emilio was awesome, they closed at 10 I believe and my friend and I left around 12:30, the waitress was also nice and at no time I felt rush, so the customer service really was present all night! I will come back for sure!!

93% Recommend
Louisville
“Everything is delicious, you can't go wrong!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Alejandra's has both indoor and outdoor seating. The bar has a large screen TV but is unobtrusive. There were three in our party and we each ordered different things. I had the chicken burrito and meatball soup which was delicious. All of us enjoyed our meals. The portions are large but I ordered the Apple Chimicanga. It was wonderful!

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, CA
“One of the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

In a town full of outstanding Mexican restaurants, this is a perfect choice. Great food, caring service in a family owned restaurant on Visalia's vibrant Main St/downtown. Full bar and patio seating watching the Downtown pedestrian scene make this our 'go to' in Visalia.

Visited August 2013
Arroyo Grande, California
“Like Mamacita Used to Cook..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

We hit downtown Visalia late after a day of business seminars, looking for Mexican food in this heavily Latino area. We lucked out when we rolled up to Alejandra's thirty minutes before closing, and were cheerfully greeted and given chips and fresh, delicious salsa. This friendly attitude was evident in all the wait staff, we soon learned. This warm summer eve we chose to sit outside in the patio adjacent to the tree-laden sidewalk. This must be quite the people-watching spot when the sun is still up! Not being extremely hungry we ordered a la carte, with a couple of cold beers, served in icy mugs.. My bride had a trio of beef taquitos that came with guacamole and sour cream, accompanied by a cup of the albondigas soup, that she (who excellently makes this dish herself) said was very good, and I had an enchilada Suiza, cheese-filled, with the same condiments, and a little salad on the plate. Our server, José, was very attentive, even though we were way out on the patio. During and after the meal we chatted with him in Spanish and English. It was delightful! If we ever go back through Visalia to visit the Sequoias (after all, Visalia is their "Gateway"!) we will definitely revisit Alejandra's.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, California
“Authentic Mexican Quisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Our town teems with Mexican restaurants. Alejandra's is a local favorite. The food is very good. Patio dining available.

Visited August 2013