“Cockroach's in hall to bathroom-Lost my appetite!” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 237 restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Monroe
“Cockroach's in hall to bathroom-Lost my appetite!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

After placing my order, I proceeded to the bathroom only to see two cockroach's in the hall on the way to the bathrrom, with more on the bathroom floor. This not only disgusted me, but had I not purchased the Groupon and been traveling from WI I would have left. Since we were there we placed our orders against our better judgement. Always go with your first instinct!-the food was very disappointing, no taste, no appearance, and sorry to say but the dessert was worse. They advertised a Free Arabic coffee with any birds nest dessert. Not knowing what it would taste like the cook informed me that it was very good. Sorry to say but they did not provide the coffee, charged us $6.00 for a dessert that tasted worse than eating dry spaghetti and even the sweetener that went on top of the dessert couldn't have saved the taste. We will never eat here again.

Visited June 2014

71% Recommend
Visalia, California, United States
“Hmmm - it's not as good as it used to be”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The service is improving but the cooking is getting rushed. The staff continues to be friendly and they have upgraded their serving presentation. The food is flavorful but they have overcooked the beef the last two times I went.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2014

it was a messy place and the service was very poor. kebabs were overcooked and burnt. no plate or fork was on the table and there was no one around to aks for some thing. to be honest I didnt like nither the apetizers nor the food (so greasy and salty). you didnt get what you paid for.

Visited May 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Just ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I was in town for business and went to this restaurant based on the glowing reviews. It was just ok. The portions are large, and the food is reasonably priced but the pita was served cold and the hummus must have come from a can. The rice pilaf was clumpy. Tea was good. The service was a little hit and miss as well. The kabobs were a little tough and overcooked even though I asked for it to be cooked medium.

Visalia, California
“Perfect for everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

The food is awesome and the prices are reasonable good service and quality, and they also have such an amazing dessert which call cold konafa ban al naren.

• Visited October 2013