“Ranked #13 out of 74? R U Kidding?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Visalia
“Ranked #13 out of 74? R U Kidding?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Domino's, Me&Eds, Round Table, we've come to think of those as "Pizza". I then realized after my first visit, I've never tasted real pizza until I'd been to Pizano's. They offer a menu which includes salads, appetizers, drinks and the pizzas which they are more than happy to modify to your personal preference.

After more than a few visits, my personal favorite is "The Margherita" which is made from San Marzano Tomatoes & Sauce, Floir Di Latte Mozzarella, Fresh Basil, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Parmigiano Reggiano, & Sea Salt. On that, I have them add slices of Pepperoni which is the best Pepperoni ever. Every single person I've introduced to this pizza is astonished & flabbergasted. They suddenly look like Jody Foster in the movie Contact when she says, "I had no idea..." :-)

The atmosphere is very casual and their desserts are as spectacular as their pizzas. LJ manages the restaurant and does an outstanding job keeping things moving. Don't judge by the wait staff. If LJ isn't taking orders, I've often got the waiter who is in training and if I based my review on that, you might never know how sensational "real pizza" tastes. There is no better pizza in Tulare county.

• Visited January 2013

Burbank, California
“Great food and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We had 3 people in our party and none of us had been to this restaurant. We asked the waiter his opinion on whether 2 pizzas would be enough. He said it would be if we added a salad. He made several suggestions. The two boys had on tap beer that they said was good. I had hard cider that was delicious. We split the antipasti salad between the 3 of us...really beautiful salad but it tasted even better. We also split a small appetizer of bruschetta...again awesome. Then we split 2 pizzas which are pretty much individual sized. Excellent crust and great flavor a with no one thing overwhelming the other. The service was great and very friendly. We walked out full but not at all stuffed. And best of all even with alcohol it was just a hair over $20 a person

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious :]”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Their pizza was great!! First time eating there, but I'll definatly return. The servers were very friendly and quick. Great place!

Visalia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pizza - for REAL!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

Pizano's Pizza is the best! The flavors are clear and the crust is crisp! Your personal pizza makers are right there, and you can see the preparation and watch as it is slipped into the amazing oven! Drink choices are abundant - and from the sodas to the coffees to the brew choices, you can find something for whatever mood you are in. To be honest, I love the pizza so much I don't even know what else is on the menu -- but I'm sure it's ALL good. And, these folks don't rush you out the door -- they encourage you to really relax and enjoy the comfortable, laid-back atmosphere. Try it!

• Visited December 2012
Visalia, California, United States
“Great wood-fired oven pizzas and more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The owner of this place has a real knack for creating excellent menus filled with delicious recipes. This is not a pizza place but a gormaet shop that serves individual sized hand crafted pizzas. The extras include custom salads, a good selection of brews and wines and non-alcholoic beverages (try their Italian sodas) - Desserts are confectiones

Visited January 2013