“The Bomb. Com” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Three Rivers, California, United States
“The Bomb. Com”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is THE place to go for breakfast and lunch. The service is great. They are very friendly and quick to serve. My coffee cup was never empty. Love this place.

Sacramento, California
“Two thumbs up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

We were in the Visalia area for a wedding so spent the night then needed to find a good place to eat breakfast before heading back home. We looked at Tripadvisor to see what they suggested. We found Corner Cafe and the reviews were good so we thought we would give it a try. It is a medium size restaurant and the ambiance is diner style with booth and counter space. It was clean (including the bathroom - a plus in my book). The weight staff was friendly, fast and efficient. There were 3 of us and we all had something different. One of us had the eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast. He said it was the best he has eaten. He always ordered the same thing at every breakfast place so he knows! The other person had french toast with eggs and sausages and she enjoyed it very much. I didn't see the exact combination I wanted on the menu so I just asked for two eggs over easy, wheat toast and fruit. Delish! I wish it was closer we would definitely eat their more often.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento, California
“Can't miss for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

One of my favorite places to grab breakfast. Staff is quick and friendly, omelets are my favorite here. Just be forewarned that the crowds fill this place up quick for both breakfast and lunch. They close at 2pm so don't plan on stopping for dinner.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wailea, Hawaii
“Great food and Big portions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

They are a crowded restaurant and now I know why. Their prices are reasonable, and the food is excellent and in large portions so come hungry. They were in a hurry to clear our table due to the crowds so the service staff inadvertently did so while we were in the bathroom before we had completely finished, which put a damper on the experience but we still tried to come back the next day for a repeat meal, which we rarely do when we are traveling and trying new restaurants. The food was that good.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Visalia, California
“Good Food - Better be Hungry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I go here for breakfast from time to time. For the price its great the portions are so large I have to take some home. The regular breakfast has 2 eggs, hash browns, 4 strips of really good bacon choice of toast or biscuit and gravy. Ask for the homemade jam if you like. All that will run you about $10 with a drink. About the same price as country waffle but 3 times better tasting. Its crowded from 7 am to 8 am, but the wait, is not to long and worth it.

• Visited March 2013