“LOVE the wings!” 5 of 5 stars

4125 Mooney Blvd, Visalia, CA
Improve this listing
Ranked #146 of 244 Restaurants in Visalia
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a new location.
Description: This is a new location.
Reedley, California
“LOVE the wings!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I make wings at home that are amazing and super crispy without frying them so I'm a bit particular when I go out. And I must say, these wings totally measured up! Lots of different sauces and rubs to choose from. I would recommend the spicy BBQ and always go with sauced wings!!! BOMB!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dinuba, CA
“Worst wings ever”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Took the family to try something new and wish I hadn't. I've had better wings at Denny's. Ordered ribs for the kids; they seemed tough as they had probably been sitting in a warmer for about a day. Service was terrible. Will not be coming back.

Visited September 2012
Visalia
“I really liked Buffalo Wild Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Some people don't like the noise, it is loud. Either games on the tv's or music going but I've always had a great time there. Wings are good, I don't go for the hot-hot, but the waitress staff is great. The first time I was there with my granddaughter. I ordered a beer and they asked for ID. (I know, right?). As she went off to get it, my granddaughter said, "You know I love you papa but you don't look like you're under 21". Don't go to have a quiet dinner. Do go there if you're in the mood to have fun.

Visited September 2012
Pembroke Pines
“Had better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I did not like those wings at all. The lemon pepper was salty. These wings felt uncooked. The only reason I am giving 3 stars is because of the staff's helpfulness and the actual environment. I was able to watch the Heat game so I was happy.

Visited October 2012
Strathmore, California, United States
“great selection of hotwings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

had a great time with my friends, particpated in the hotwing challange ate the hottest wing they could throw at me in 2:14 seconds. There wasn't anuff beer to wash the burn away. I do wish they would offer milk after the challange but then the beer sales wouldn't that high. The managment staff was polite service was slow but it was busy like the video poker idea

• Visited May 2012