“It's Fine” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Visalia
San Francisco, California
“It's Fine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Like a million other chain motels/hotels in the US. Conveniently located, this hotel was just fine. Room was large, clean and pretty well maintained. Bed was definitely comfortable. Furniture was somewhat dated and tired, however. Fitness room had two treadmills and bike. Breakfast was typical - lots of sweet breads, waffles, hard boiled eggs (I wish they weren't already peeled), and faux Cherrios. Only a small portion of real oatmeal remained when we arrived so we asked for more. We were told 5 minutes but after 15 none had arrived and we left. There was a late afternoon/early evening wine and cheese event in the breakfast room, which was pleasant, even if the venue isn't really designed for a cocktail event. Parking is free in the multi-story lot adjacent to the hotel.

• Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Dear NeroNewDelhi,
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent stay. I’m pleased you found our beds comfortable and our staff friendly. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our guests. We are pleased you enjoyed our evening manager’s reception. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2015 via mobile

Great location yards from an old but renovated downtown that is great for walking at all hours. Easy secure parking. Great staff and very clean. Across the street from the convention center. The free breakfast was above average. I will definitely return.

Stayed December 2015, traveled on business
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 16, 2015
Dear KipColorado,

Thank you for taking a moment of your day to write a positive review on your recent stay. We are pleased to hear you found our hotel very clean. Our housekeeping team works hard to make sure everything is perfectly ready for your stay. Our hot, complimentary breakfast is always a popular choice with our guests. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and thought so highly of our central location, friendly staff and of course our secure parking.

We look forward to your return stay with us!

Warm Regards,

559-738-8139
Visalia, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for about 4 nights its is a nice and clean hotel the people at the counter were very help full. It is located closed to night life u got bars and restaurants located with in mind of walking distance and shopping

Stayed December 2015, traveled with family
Dear Marcos R,

Marcos thank you for staying with us for 4 nights. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for recognizing the hard work of our housekeeping team. They work so hard to make sure everything is perfect for each and every guest. Our hotel is centrally located to Downtown Visalia and just a stroll away from many restaurants and shopping.

Please come and see us again!

Warm Regards,

559-738-8139
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2015 via mobile

Our original booking at another location was cancelled last minute and the reception here at the comfort suites couldn't have been more helpful.

A quick check in and plenty of parking available we were in our room within 10 minutes.

The room is not 5 star but what you expect for the price. Wifi is free, cable TV on the 2 tvs in the rooms and a huge amount of space and breakfast included.

Little bit of outside noise from the street is noticeable but not enough to interrupt your sleep.

Definitely recommend for the price paid.

Stayed December 2015, traveled as a couple
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 5, 2015
Dear Xpwdx

I’m pleased our friendly front desk staff was able to quickly get you into your comfortable room. I know when travel plans unexpectedly change it can be hard to find a place last minute. We are always happy to assist in any way possible. I’m pleased you found our rooms comfortable and spacious. We enjoy offering our guests plenty of room to stretch out after a long day in a tight car or plane. Thank you for your recommendation to others. We appreciate your positive review!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2015

Came here for an interview at the nearby hospital. I was familiar with Comfort Suites being good for people traveling for business, so I booked the hotel again. Location was right in the center of town, directly near where I needed to go. Parking was a bit annoying as I needed to use my key card to get into the lot. Annoying because it was raining and I needed to go back and forth into the lobby in order to leave my things before parking and I couldn't leave my car parked after check out while I attended to my business. Despite keycard access, it isn't secure as there were a couple of transients in the parking garage. Regardless, this isn't a big deal as the room was very clean, large, and comfortable. Hotel staff were accommodating and, although it is located on a busy street, I found that at night less cars passed and I slept soundly on the fourth floor. I did have breakfast and a manager's reception included, but I was not able to attend so I cannot comment on this.

Bottom line: Great stay for business or short term. Great amenities for price. Would book again.

• Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 stars
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 28, 2015
Dear LuckyLindaLu,
Thank you for taking the time to rate and review your recent visit with us at the Comfort Suites Visalia. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found our rooms spacious, clean, and comfortable. I’m sorry our parking was a little tricky to maneuver. I hope all the other great things about our property was able to make up for this. I hope your interview at the hospital went well and that we will see more of you. Thank you again for your positive review!
Delhi, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2015

I stayed here with my daughter for a night because she had a cheer competition across the street. It is a nice hotel HOWEVER our room was facing the brewery and it was SOOOOOO loud! We could also hear cars peeling out in the parking garage and car alarms going off. It made for a very long night. The room was clean and large. The bathroom was not something to brag about. We were only there for 1 night so it was worth the price. Also the elevators are SLOOOOOOW!

Room Tip: Choose a room facing Church st or the convention center. Stay away from the elevators, use the stai...
  • Stayed November 2015, traveled on business
      Location
    • 3 of 5 stars
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 25, 2015
Dear Yuri,
Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Visalia during your daughter’s cheer competition across the street. I’m pleased you enjoyed your stay and our comfortable rooms. I’m sorry to hear you were disturbed by noise from the restaurants nearby. Being a downtown location has many advantages, but also a few disadvantages. I hope you were still able to enjoy your visit. I hope your daughter and her team did fantastic! Thank you again for your positive review.

Perth, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2015

I enjoyed the location, being close to restaurants and the cinema. The room was clean and very good. Breakfast was basic, but enjoyable. The staff were friendly and professional. I would definitely be happy to stay here again if I am ever back in Visalia.

• Stayed October 2015, traveled with family
      Location
      Rooms
    • 5 of 5 stars
Management247, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 16, 2015
Dear Kaylene16,
We are pleased you and your family came to visit beautiful Visalia! Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites. We are pleased you enjoyed your time as our guest, especially our convenient downtown location, friendly staff, clean and spacious rooms and our complimentary breakfast. It is always a pleasure to read such positive feedback. Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review! We hope you find yourself back in Visalia again!
Safe Travels,
559-738-1700
Also consider these accommodations in or near Visalia
Comfort Inn & Suites
Lamp Liter Inn
Lamp Liter Inn
#6 of 14 in Visalia
4.0 of 5 stars 335 reviews

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!