“I <3 this place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Visalia, California
“I <3 this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

I didn't even know how to order a juicy steak before I started going to Tahoe Joe's! Everyone is so friendly, they make it a place u want to be! Great food and enlightened hospitality have made this chick a friend of Joe! Lunch prices are unbeatable and happy hour last almost all day with great food and drink specials. The service is so good I always leave a 20% tip!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Los Angeles, California
“Always good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

6 of us just met at Tahoe Joes for dinner. We always have a good meal here. Very consistent! We have tried several steak houses in this area over the years but...you would be hard pressed to find a better rib eye! Prices are very fair, service is good and the restaurant is very clean. All in all a very good choice for dinner. We will be back...believe it!!!

• Visited May 2013
Irvine, California
“Great steak salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Great steak salad. I find the steaks inconsistent. Hamburger average. Great vibe. Nice wait staff. In the Winco shopping center.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Visalia, California
“Great Steaks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We enjoy going to Tahoe Joe's about once a year, if we can afford it. We share a meal so we can get out of there for just under $40.00 that's including strawberry lemonade for the wife and ice tea for me. We pass on desert unless we have a coupon for a free Cheesecake which cost $8.00 a slice last time we were there. But we like the food there and most of the time we get a good server.

• Visited May 2012
Bradley
“Good but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the prime rib because the 6 ounce steak I wanted is slow cooked or roasted and only is served "medium". I like my meat medium rare so opted for the smaller portion of prime rib and was satisfied with what I got. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and super efficient. My husband isn't so impressed with Tahoe Joe's food and probably won't go back. It's a little pricey.

• Visited April 2013